Final Presentation

Canon EOS Rebel.  18-55mm lens. Manual Mode. ISO 800. F8. 0"8 AWB. RAW. No Flash. AV: 0.
I tried a few other F settings, before I got to this one, and it looked the best.

Canon EOS Rebel.  18-55mm lens. Auto ISO. F16. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. AV: 0.
This is one of my first sunset photos, and I had most of the settings just on Auto. I think having F at 16, helped capture the colors of this sunset.
Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F18. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. AV:0.
I wish I had used my 18-55mm lens for this and captured more of the hotpots. But in the end I think the closeup of the blue, gives the photo a very abstract feel.
Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F22. AWB, Daylight Setting. Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I was messing around with the Settings and put it on daylight. This was the only photo I got of maverick in this position, and its a little dark. I think I should have changed the F stop to something lower.



(Canon EOS Rebel T3, with 75-300mm lens, Ambiance: Vivid, Daylight setting, single shooting, Auto ISO,  F18 and on landscape mode) No Flash. Av:0
This was one of my first pictures on these settings. It helps that maverick is such a photogenic puppy,  but I think the daylight setting really helped.

Canon EOS Rebel.  18-55mm lens. Auto ISO. F18. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I used these settings because I looked up online how to capture the best sunburst> I think this is one of my better sunburst photos.

Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0, F22 Auto. AWB. Landscape, 75-300mm Lens, RAW. No flash. Av:0
I should have used my 18-55mm lens. This was too much of a closeup. But the clarity of the photo was nice, and the detail you can see, makes it a better shot. 
Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm  zoom lens. Auto 1600. F16. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I was trying to get the water to look softer, but in the end this was the best photo I took. I like the way the water is rippling, and how clear it looks.



Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F20. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0.
This is my statement photo. I just thought it was ironic, that its a earth choice cup littered on one of the geysers in Yellowstone.  I tried not to zoom in so much, so you could really see where it was. 

Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F22. AWB . Daylight Settings. Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I used a higher F stop to capture more of the detail on the wings, and especially the red eye . I wish  I could have gotten more of him in the frame.


Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F22. AWB. Daylight Settings. Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
Again, I thought a higher F stop would capture more of the detail. I like that it focused more on the little duck and almost blurred out the other duck. It makes it look cooler, to me.



Canon EOS Rebel.  75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F22. AWB. Daylight Settings. Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash Av:0
I think this is one of my best photos. Mostly because of the subject. The yellow eye and how clear the photo is  really made it great.
Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0,  F18, ISO Auto. AWB, Landscape, 18-55mm lens, RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I wish  there was more focus in this. I tried to black out the tree and foreground, but I couldn't get it to work quite right. The colors are amazing though, and I'm glad I used F18 for the sunset.


Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0,  F22, ISO Auto. AWB, Landscape, 75-300mm lens, RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I think this is one of my best photos. Once I turned it to black and white, it just gave it more detail, in a sophisticated kind of way. I used F22, because I was just starting out with knowing my settings. 


Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0,  F16, ISO Auto. AWB, Landscape, 18-55mm lens, RAW. No flash. Av:0
I was just at the right moment, at the right time, not my doing but nature's. I used F16 because I wanted it to be slow enough to capture the geyser burst and also the sun burst. 

Canon EOS Rebel.  18-55mm lens. Auto ISO. F20. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I would try to get a different angle on this, so that there would some contrast between the chipmunk and the vegetation around him.  I used F20 because I wanted to capture more detail of the the chipmunk.


Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0,  F18, ISO Auto. AWB, Landscape, 18-55mm lens, RAW. No Flash. Av:0
This is my favorite photo. I had it on these settings to catch the sun burst over the fallen tree and also to get the mist in the background. I cropped it down smaller, so that more of the focus would be on the path leading into the mist. 
CANON EOS REBEL 75-300mm lens, AV Settings: F18, ISO AUTO, RAW, One Shot, AWB, Landscape. No Flash. Av:0
I was using the same settings for a sunset photo, and decided to take a picture of maverick. I should have used a different F stop, its too dark on his face. 
CANON EOS REBEL 18-55mm Lens, AV Settings: F32, ISO1600, 2 second timer, 10 second shutter speed, RAW. No Flash. Av: 0"3
This is the only good star photo I was able to get in Yellowstone. I like that you can see the silhouettes of the trees, but I wish I had used a better shutter speed and ISO to get more of the stars. 


Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0, F16 Auto. AWB. Closeup:Flower Setting, 75-300mm Lens, RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I tried to get a closeup of this knapweed. I wish I had used my other lens, because I could have gotten a better shot. The detail in it, is great. 
Canon EOS Rebel. 75-300mm lens. Auto ISO. F18. AWB Landscape Mode. RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I should have gotten a better angle on him, so that you could see his antlers better. But  I am still happy with the color of the photo and the detail.  He was posing for us. 
CANON EOS REBEL 18-55mm lens, AV Settings: F18, ISO AUTO, RAW, One Shot, AWB, Landscape. No Flash. Av:0
This is my number one favorite photo. I know it could be more clearer and focused. But its the best moment to capture, maverick is so happy, and the ray of sunlight coming down behind him, just makes it seem more happy and angelic.




Canon EOS Rebel. AV:0,  F18, ISO Auto. AWB, Landscape, 18-55mm lens, RAW. No Flash. Av:0
I edited this photo, so that it was darker in the foreground. I think it looks better this way and draws more attention to the sunset and the reflection on the water. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog post

Blog Post